Additional Terms for Users
If User accessed or downloaded the App from the Apple App Store, then User agrees to use the App only: (i) on an Apple-branded product or device that runs iOS (Apple's proprietary operating system software); and (ii) as permitted by the "Usage Rules" set forth in the Apple Store Terms of Service.
If User accessed or downloaded the App from an App Provider or uses our Services via Platforms or Website, then User acknowledges and agrees that:
- These Terms are entered into between you and Wowfit, and not with the App Provider, and that, as between Wowfit and the App Provider, Wowfit is solely responsible for the App.
- App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- User will consult with User's physician before beginning any live or on demand class on Wowfit. If User engages in this exercise or exercise program, User agrees that User does so at User's own risk and agrees to release and discharge Wowfit from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of using Wowfit
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, User may notify App Provider and App Provider may refund the purchase price for the App to User (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. As between Wowfit and App Provider, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of an App to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Wowfit.
- App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims User has or any claims of any third party relating to the App or User's possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third-party claim that the App or User's possession and use of the App infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, Wowfit will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms.
- App Provider and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms as related to User's license of the App, and that, upon User's acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms, App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to User's license of the App against User as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- User must also comply with all applicable third-party terms of service when using the App.
- User agrees to comply with all U.S. and foreign export laws and regulations to ensure that neither the App nor any technical data related thereto, nor any direct product thereof is exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of, or used for any purposes prohibited by, such laws and regulations. By using the App User represents and warrants that: (i) User is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) User is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- We authorize Your use of this Site only for Permitted Purposes (as set forth below). Any other use of this Site beyond the Permitted Purposes is prohibited and, therefore, constitutes unauthorized use of this Site. This is because as between You and Us, all rights in this Site remain Our property.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may result in violation of various United States and international copyright laws. Unless You have written permission from Us stating otherwise, You are not authorized to use this Site in any of the following ways (these are examples only and the list below is not a complete list of everything that You are not permitted to do):
- For any public or commercial purpose which includes use of this Site on another site or through a networked computer environment;
- In a manner that modifies, publicly displays, publicly performs, reproduces or distributes any of this Site;
- In a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law;
- To stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- To impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- To interfere with or disrupt this Site or servers or networks connected to this Site;
- To use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with this Site; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Site or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to this Site, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
You agree to hire attorneys to defend Us if You violate these Terms and that violation results in a problem for Us. You also agree to pay any damages that We may end up having to pay as a result of Your violation. You alone are responsible for any violation of these Terms by You. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and, in such case, You agree to cooperate with Our defense of such claim. User also agrees not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Wowfit's name, any Wowfit trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Wowfit's express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Wowfit's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Wowfit's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Wowfit system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Wowfit or any of Wowfit's providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Wowfit or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other forms of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Wowfit trademark, logo URL or product name without Wowfit's express written consent;
- Use the Services for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Although we are not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content or behavior to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law. Third party content
Certain information and content that are not Your Submissions (as defined below) may be provided by third party licensors to Us ("Third Party Content"). The Third Party Content is, in each case, the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of the creator/licensor. Unless You have permission from the owner of the Third Party Content, You agree to only display the Third Party Content on Your personal computer solely for Your own personal business use. You acknowledge and agree that You acquire no proprietary rights in or to the Third Party Content (which rights remain with Us and Our licensors) and have no right to download, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, use in connection with any product or service of Yours, modify, display (except as set forth in this paragraph), edit, alter or enhance any of the Third Party Content in any manner unless you have permission from the owner of the Third Party Content. The Third Party Content is provided on an "as is, as available" basis with all faults and defects. WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR SELF AND OUR LICENSORS DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Links to third party web sites
The Sites may be linked to other web sites that are not Our Sites ("Third Party Web Sites") and certain areas of the Sites may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services from or through such Third Party Web Sites. We are providing these links to you as a convenience, and We do not verify, make any representations or take any responsibility for such linked to Third Party Web Sites, including, without limitation, the truthfulness, accuracy, quality or completeness of the content, links displayed or activities conducted on such Third Party Web Sites. The Third Party Web Sites may have different privacy policies and terms and conditions and business practices than Us. Your dealings and communications through the Sites with any party other than Us are solely between You and such third party. Any complaints, concerns or questions You have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the applicable third party. Any reference on the Sites to any product, process, publication or service of any third party, by trade name, domain name, trademark, trade identity, service mark, logo, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply Our endorsement or recommendation. The site and services do not provide professional medical services or advice
THE SITE OFFERS HEALTH AND FITNESS INFORMATION AND THE SERVICES AND ALL THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD ONLY PARTICIPATE IF FITNESS ACTIVITIES THROUGH THE SITE IF YOU ARE IN GOOD HEALTH. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING A NEW FITNESS PROGRAM. THIS IS PARTICULARLY TRUE IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY HAVE A HISTORY OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR HEART DISEASE, OR IF YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED PAIN OR DISCOMFORT WHILE EXERCISING. IF YOU EXPERIENCE PAIN OR DISCOMFORT WHILE PARTICIPATING IN FITNESS ACTIVITIES THROUGH THE SITE, YOU SHOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY AND SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ON THE SITE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING YOUR HEALTH OR A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS SITE OR HEARD THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND NOT MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE IS WITH YOU.
This Site and all information provided through the Services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing, counseling, psychiatry, psychology, or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. The Materials and all information provided through the Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We do not represent or warrant that any particular service, workout, product, test or procedure is safe, appropriate or effective for You.
If You think You may have a medical emergency, call Your doctor or 911 immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, health care providers, products, services, workouts, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on the Materials or any information provided by Us, Our employees, others appearing on the Site at Our invitation, or other third parties on the Site is solely at Your own risk. Termination
We may terminate User's access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to User. User may cancel User's Account at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com
. If User purchases Subscription or Package via an App Provider, User should also cancel Subscription with the App Provider directly. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or User's Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions. Warranty Disclaimers
The Services, Products and Content are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
We make no warranty that the Services or Products will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content. Indemnity
User will indemnify and hold harmless Wowfit and its officers, directors, employees, advisors and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) User's access to or use of the Services or Content or (ii) your violation of these Terms. Limitation of Liability
Neither Wowfit nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Services, Products or Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute Services or Products arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the Services, Products or Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Wowfit has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will Wowfit's total liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the Services, Products or Content exceed the amounts User has paid to Wowfit for use of the Services, Products or Content or $35 (USD), if User has not had any payment obligations to Wowfit, as applicable. The exclusion and limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Wowfit and User. Dispute Resolution Local laws; export control
We control and operate this Site from Our headquarters in the United States of America and the entirety of this Site may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If You use this Site outside the United States of America, You are solely responsible for following applicable local laws. Governing Law
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law's provisions. Agreement to Arbitrate
User and Wowfit agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Services, Products or Content (collectively, "Disputes") will be settled by binding arbitration, except that each party retains the right: (i) to bring an individual action in small claims court and (ii) to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (the action described in the foregoing clause (ii), an "IP Protection Action"). Without limiting the preceding sentence, User will also have the right to litigate any other Dispute if you provide Wowfit with written notice of your desire to do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
within thirty (30) days following the date User first agrees to these Terms (such notice, an "Arbitration Opt-out Notice"). If User does not provide Wowfit with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice within the thirty (30) day period, User will be deemed to have knowingly and intentionally waived the right to litigate any Dispute except as expressly set forth in clauses (i) and (ii) above. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any IP Protection Action or, if User provides Wowfit with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice, will be the state and federal courts located in the state of Wowfit's principal place of business and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Unless User timely provides Wowfit with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice User acknowledges and agrees that User and Wowfit are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding.
Further, unless both User and Wowfit otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one party's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this "Dispute Resolution" section will be deemed void. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, this "Dispute Resolution" section will survive any termination of these Terms. Arbitration Rules
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this "Dispute Resolution" section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med
or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section. Arbitration Process
A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. (The AAA provides a general Demand for Arbitration form and a separate form for Demand for Arbitration for California residents.) The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law and will be selected by the parties from the AAA's roster of arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules. Arbitration Location and Procedure
Unless User and Wowfit otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where the company is headquartered. If User's claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of the documents that User and Wowfit submit to the arbitrator, unless User requests a hearing, or the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If User's claim exceeds $10,000, User's right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Subject to the AAA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration. Arbitrator's Decision
The arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator's decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator's award of damages must be consistent with the terms of the "Limitation of Liability" section above as to the types and amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant's individual claim. If User prevails in arbitration, User will be entitled to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. Wowfit will not seek, and hereby waives all rights it may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys' fees and expenses if it prevails in arbitration. Fees
User's responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be solely as set forth in the AAA Rules. However, if User's claim for damages does not exceed $50,000, Wowfit will pay all such fees unless the arbitrator finds that either the substance of User's claim or the relief sought in User's Demand for Arbitration was frivolous or was brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)). Changes
Notwithstanding the provisions of the "Modification" section above, if Wowfit changes this "Dispute Resolution" section after the date User first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), User may reject any such change by sending us written notice (including by email to email@example.com
) within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the "Last Updated" date above or in the date of Wowfit's email to User notifying User of such change. By rejecting any change, User is agreeing to arbitrate any Dispute between User and Wowfit in accordance with the provisions of this "Dispute Resolution" section as of the date User first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms). Language
The Parties hereto have expressly required that these Terms and all documents and notices relating thereto be drafted in the English language. General Terms
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Wowfit and User regarding the Services, Products and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Wowfit and User regarding the Services, Products and Content. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable (either by an arbitrator appointed pursuant to the terms of the "Arbitration" section above or by court of competent jurisdiction, but only if User timely opts out of arbitration by sending us an Arbitration Opt-out Notice in accordance with the terms set forth above), that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
User may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Wowfit's prior written consent. Any attempt by User to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Wowfit may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by Wowfit under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) by Wowfit via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Wowfit's failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Wowfit. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services or Products, please contact Wowfit at firstname.lastname@example.org